After more than 10 years, the book with poems of my father and my illustrations is a FACT!
Not that in all these years I worked on it..I had two more kids in between, working full time and
third, not less important, I “met” the 3D world so I wanted all the illustrations to be developed
with my new skills. Because of the lengthening of the time that I was working on it, every time
when I opened it to see where I got, I didn’t like the result and I reworked it again and again...
and in the meantime my father passed away...Four years after his departure, I did it. I think
he would be pleased...
                                    As I publisher too, today I am proud to present: 
                                           Стихчета и звуци за синове и внуци!
                     Special thanks to Evelina Petkova for the support of all these years.
 

Comments

Popular Posts